Taco Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup dried minced onion
3 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon arrowroot powder or cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons oregano, crushed
Mix all ingredients, put in an airtight shaky container for spices. Makes about 2/3 Cup taco seasoning blend.
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano, crushed
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put in an airtight shaky container for spices.
- Makes about 2/3 Cup taco seasoning blend.
Due to spam, I've decided to close comments on posts older than 14 days. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.