Check out this amazing taco seasoning mix. This is the first seasoning mix we decided to make ourselves. We absolutely love it and use it all the time. It saves us so much money and it’s super convenient (and healthier than many of the packaged blends)!
Taco Seasoning Mix
1/4 cup dried minced onion
3 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon arrowroot powder or cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons oregano, crushed
Mix all ingredients, put in an airtight shaky container for spices.
Makes about 2/3 Cup taco seasoning blend.
Try this seasoning on tacos, enchiladas or fajitas!
Taco Seasoning Recipe
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano, crushed
- Mix all ingredients.
- Put in an airtight shaky container for spices.
- Makes about 2/3 Cup taco seasoning blend.