And the brand new SAVVY MINERALS MAKEUP PREMIUM STARTER KIT!
Want to start using essential oils? Read this first!
Essential oils have changed my life – and believe me, I was a skeptic when I was first introduced to them. How on earth could a sniff of this or a rub of that help to improve my family’s health or well being?
But before I explain why essential oils are so great, you might be wondering what they actually are!
What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the oil of the plant from which they were extracted. They’re basically concentrated herbs! They contain all the goodness that protects and maintains the plant, and we can use them to help support our own bodies’ health and wellness.
There are many different kinds of oils out there, and they all have different properties and uses. From well-known plants like Bergamot and Eucalyptus to unusual and exotic ones like Petitgrain and Spikenard, there’s an unfathomably huge range to choose from – and they each provide all sorts of different benefits and uses.
How can essential oils help promote the health and well-being of you and your family?
I’m no scientist (and you probably aren’t either), so I’ll explain how essential oils have helped my loved ones and me…
Lavender and Stress Away are my go-to oils: they relax me, calm me down, and make everything possible.
I also love to make tons of homemade recipes with my essential oils! From toothpaste to deodorant to lotion bars, I have replaced many toxic beauty products with natural and easy homemade recipes!
Lemon and Purification diffused together at night is a favorite diffuser combo. It helps to balance my respiratory system and allows me to get a better night’s sleep breathing easy!
Those are just three examples, but essential oils have also replaced many everyday products that I used to spend a fortune on. I now clean my home with oil-infused natural cleaners rather than toxic chemicals from the supermarket, for example. I cleanse my face with oil-infused natural products too. And everyone in the family benefits from using calming essential oils in the diffuser before bedtime!
Can you just use any essential oils?
In my opinion, no. I’ve done a lot of research into this and if you ask me, there’s one particular brand that stands head and shoulders above the rest: Young Living.
Introducing Young Living Essential Oils!
There are many reasons why this brand is so great, but here are my three favorites:
1: The source matters
One of the most important things I’ve learned in my journey to healthy living is that it’s not just what something is – it’s where it comes from, how it’s grown, and how it’s processed. Whether it’s blueberries fresh from the farm, or cows on green pasture, or a soft organic t-shirt, I know that the source matters.
I did many hours of research to find an essential oil company that I felt I could trust with my family’s health. Young Living is that company: they truly care about quality.
To ensure the purity of their oils, the team at Young Living set the highest standards for planting, harvesting, and distilling on the farms they own and co-op (and yes – I have been personally to many of Young Living farms and seen this for myself!). And if I’m going to be putting products on my family’s skin and around our home, I want to know they’re pure and unadulterated!
2: You become part of a big, friendly community
As a Young Living customer, you automatically become a member of a big oily family that will give you all the support and advice you need! It’s a wonderful feeling to know you have the help and reassurance of a generous and caring community of moms, experts, and lifelong users.
I’ve been using my oils for a long time, but I still reach out to the our close-knit community for their advice and expertise!
3: The Young Living Premium Starter Kit is the best introduction to essential oils (and it’s such great value, too!)
No other essential oils company offers such a great-value and comprehensive range of products to get you started.
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit contains your everyday staples – all the oils and equipment you’ll want to have on hand for a variety of situations. There’s an excellent user guide, too, which will help you understand how to use everything contained in the kit.
Here’s what else is great: once you buy the Premium Starter Kit, you automatically become a “wholesale member” of Young Living. This means you can continue to buy other Young Living products for a huge 24% discount off the retail price! You’re under zero obligation to buy any other products as a wholesale member, but if you do, you get 24% off!
Ready to buy your Young Living Premium Starter Kit?
Here’s what you get:
- Ten 5 ml bottles of essential oils: Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, Frankincense, PanAway, Thieves, Purification, R.C., DiGize and Copaiba. Plus a bonus bottle of the popular Stress Away blend. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see how I use these essential oils every day.
- Cold air diffuser (you get to pick your favorite design!)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll-on)
- Two sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves (for you to share with your friends)
- Two NingXia Red 2oz samples (an antioxidant drink concentrate that’s a great supplement for supporting health and well-being)
Total value: $300
You pay: $160 – that’s 50% off!
And remember: once you’ve purchased the kit, you automatically become a wholesale member – which entitles you to 24% off all future purchases from Young Living! There are NO monthly minimums or fees.
Step-by-step: purchase your Premium Starter Kit
- Click on the link below to sign up.
- Select “Sign up as: Young Living Wholesale Member” – which will allow you to purchase the Premium Starter Kit.
Remember: you’re NOT obligated to make any further purchases after this. Wholesale membership simply allows you to buy the Premium Starter Kit at a huge discount.
- Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact information. (You’ll be asked for your social security number in case you want to become a distributor of Young Living products in future. This information will never be shared with anyone.)
- Create your password and PIN – which you’ll use to log in to your account and order any future oils.
- Select your order: the “Premium” or “Basic” Starter Kit. I highly recommend the Premium: it comes with everything you need to get started, and it’s the best value.
- Optional: sign up for the frequent buyers’ club called Essential Rewards (ER). When you join, you’ll start accumulating rewards points for everything you buy, which can be used to get free products on future orders. There’s no need to join right away – you can purchase your Starter Pack first and join the ER club later if you prefer.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- CONFIRM YOUR ORDER! I’ve had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out – and I don’t want you missing out on your oils!
Some great ways to use the essential oils in your Premium Starter Pack
Each of the oils in your Premium Starter Pack has SO many fabulous uses, but here are some of the ways in which I like to use them:
- Calming and balancing – we all know that ahhh feeling we get from Lavender!
- Supports a healthy nervous system and healthy skin
- Love to add to bath salts and lotion bars like these
- Supports a healthy and balanced digestive system
- Wakes you up! Great to use before a workout!
- Stained clothes? Rub the oil all over the stain, then immediately put the item in the washing machine. Works like no other stain remover – even on dried-out stains!
- Works great as a natural ‘goo’ gone on those pesky sticker labels
- Love to add a drop to my water to support a healthy liver
- Prized for rejuvenating and supporting healthy aging skin
- Beautifully spiritual to diffuse while praying or meditating
- Immune supporting!
PanAway (an oil blend containing wintergreen, helichrysum, clove and peppermint):
- Supports a healthy muscular-skeletal system
- My kiddo loves this one for when she wakes up in the night due to growing discomfort
Stress Away (an oil blend containing copaiba, lime, cedarwood, vanilla, ocotea and lavender):
- This is the oil you take with you to the supermarket with three cranky kiddos
- Apply it generously to your wrists or the back of your neck, use it in a diffuser, or add two drops to water as needed.
- Salt scrub made like this with olive oil and Stress Away is my new passion!
- Excellent essential oil for use in homemade cleaning recipes
- Use as part of maintaining a healthy immune system.
Purification (an oil blend containing citronella, lemongrass, lavandin, rosemary, tea tree and myrtle):
- Add a few drops to shoes to help neutralize odors.
- Soothes bug bites.
- Add a few drops to homemade wool dryer balls to substitute for dryer sheets.
- Add a few drops to some baking soda as a carpet deodorizer.
- I also make my own deodorant with this blend.
- Combine with egg whites for an amazing hair mask nourishing to the scalp!
- Acts as a booster for other essential oils. Add it to another pricier oil to stretch it out and enhance the effects.
- 2 drops after every meal supports my digestion!
- Great for the kiddos’ tummies, too!
- I use this amazing blend in a homemade chest rub.
- I also love to diffuse R.C. at night to sleep well and breathe easy.
If you have any questions, please contact me at kristi at veggieconverter dot com. You can also check out my upcoming Oily Events here.