This month at Organic Authority has been an interesting mix. From meat substitutes for those with allergies to exploring whether vegetarianism is safe for kids, the research for my OA articles helped me learn several new things. And, I found a lot of yummy recipes for seasonal foods like rutabagas and homemade nut butters in light of the organic peanut shortage. Please check out the articles over at Organic Authority and I hope you all had a happy holiday season!
And if you have leftovers, try these 40 Recipes Using Holiday Leftovers!
At Organic Authority in December:
- Give that Purple Tuber a Try: 8 Rustic Rutabagas Recipes
- Organic Peanut Butter Recalled: Try These DIY Substitutes
- Should Parents Raise Kids Vegetarian?
- How to Reduce Your Kids’ Pesticide Exposure
- Last-Minute, Simple DIY Christmas Gifts (yes, I still have a few to do…luckily some friends go on vacation and allow for late gifts!)
- Is the Low-Carb Paleo Diet a Healthy Choice?
- 13 Homemade Whole Food “Red” Meat Substitutes