For a completely unfortunate reason, our family went on an unplanned month-long vacation this summer. It’s been a rough road for our family recently but all the same it was great for us all to get together, tell stories and share our children’s lives. Among all my immediate cousins we have the following kids’ ages: a newborn, four 2-year-olds, a 3-year-old, two 4-year-olds, a 5-year-old and a 12-year-old.
Life is super crazy but also super fun when even half of us get together. But, now we’re back home and adjusting to life back with our now tiny-seeming family of four (just two kids! what?).
I’ll have more recipes here at VeggieConverter soon, but I have been busy posting over at Organic Authority as usual while we were away.
Here’s some of what’s been going on over at Organic Authority, in case you missed it.
- Artichokes Demystified: How to Eat These Seasonal, Thistly Favorites
- Vegan Strawberry Empanadas Recipe
- Vegetarian Enchiladas Recipe with Asparagus and Chickpeas
- 2 Delicious and Healthy Single Ingredient Vegan Ice Creams
- Avocado Sandwich Spread Recipe
- 12 Tomato-Free Italian Sauces (This article, unfortunately was inspired by the fact that our 2-year-old, Goose, now has a tomato allergy. Ugh. Anyone else suffering with that? It tends to run in my family. It stinks since I’m a vegetarian and we all love tomatoes.)
- Southern Chow-Chow Green Tomato Relish Recipe
- Spicy and Simple Mexican Enchilada Sauce Recipe
- Spice Up Your Cinco de Mayo: 10 Mexican-Inspired Vegetarian Recipes
- 2 Healthy, Eco-Friendly Ways to Treat Bed Bug Infestations
- 3 Green Mother’s Day Craft Projects for Kids
PS: Love you Martian Man, doodle on.Due to spam, I've decided to close comments on posts older than 14 days. PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.