Today’s This Week’s Cravings theme is SEAFOOD RECIPES and I’m sharing these Mock Shrimp and Veggie Egg Rolls, delicious and nutritious…they’re baked! AND crispy! Yum.
Mock Shrimp and Veggie Egg Rolls
½ cups diced Onion
1 tablespoon minced Garlic, Cloves
2 teaspoons peel and mince Ginger, Fresh
½ cups dice Bell Pepper, Red
⅓ cups grate Carrot
1 teaspoon Black Pepper
¼ teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds
2 cups drained Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
¼ cups Soy Sauce
2 ½ cups Coleslaw (Shredded Cabbage)
8 individual Egg roll Wrapper
I really should’ve made a double batch. I ate 6 of them right away and really needed to make more so I could share without being sad that someone else in the family was enjoying my egg rolls. Fantastic! A definite repeat.
This post is shared at·Mouthwatering Mondays, My Meatless Mondays, Melt in Your Mouth Monday, Cravings, Just Another Meatless Monday,·Homemaker Monday.·Meatless Mondays,·Mingle Monday, Mangia Monday, Made By You Mondays and Monday Mania.
- ½ cups diced Onion
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic, Cloves
- 2 teaspoons peeled and minced Ginger, Fresh
- ½ cups diced Bell Pepper, Red
- ⅓ cups grated Carrot
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds
- 2 cups drained Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
- ¼ cups Soy Sauce
- 2 ½ cups Coleslaw (Shredded Cabbage)
- 8 individual Egg roll Wrapper
- Cook onions until clear, add remaining ingredients until heated through.