During my real food journey, I’ve learned a lot about nourishing my body properly. Not like our parents (sorry, Mom) and educators taught us. But a healthy fats and healthy foods way of live that includes things like homemade gelatin and bone broth. So not only am I going to share my Top 10 Books that helped me learn to nourish my body, but I’m also giving away four of those books, two from The Nourished Life and two from Don’t Mess with Mama.
Top 10 Nourishing Books
1. Nourishing Traditions: This amazing book taught me all about traditional cooking (the stuff I would’ve learned from my grandma, had she lived longer). It is amazing and definitely your first purchase when changing your lifestyle to include traditional foods!
2. Cure Tooth Decay: This remarkable book tells you what your dentist absolutely doesn’t want you to hear. You can heal your teeth from the inside out! Teeth heal much like any other part of your body. Changing your diet and adding certain supplements like fermented cod liver oil are keys to this healing process.
3. Mediterranean Paleo: For me, a Paleo diet was a big part of nourishing my body. But since I was a vegetarian, it could be tough at times. Combining the Mediterranean diet with Paleo helped a lot.
4. Cultured Food for Life: Probiotics and naturally cultured foods are another huge part of nourishing your body through food. This book will get you started.
5. Real Food Survival Guide: Lindsey’s book on surviving as a busy mom providing real food is a real lifesaver. With her tips, tricks and recipes, you can get started or keep going with a healthy plan of nourishing yourself and your family.
6. Gluten-Free Real Food Recipes for Kids: I’m gluten free and my daughter is dairy free, so we have all kinds of fun finding foods we can both eat. Tracey’s book has been a great influence at our lunch table. Use code SPRING to pay just $9.99 (56% off the list price).
7. Real Food. Real Good: An excellent Paleo real food recipe collection from Stupid Easy Paleo.
8. Idiot’s Guide to Fermenting Foods: A great how-to guide for beginners and recipe book for old pros, Wardeh’s Idiot’s Guide to Fermenting is a great boost for your transition to real foods and beyond.
9. Love Your Body: Elizabeth teaches us to stop hating your body and start loving it. Focus on the positive and get your body and your life back.
10. Nourished Metabolism: This guide is essential if you have other complications like me. Autoimmune disease can really jack up your metabolism. Getting your body back in working condition makes your metabolism and your sanity come back in line, too.
Nourished eBooks Giveaway
You can get both of Elizabeth’s books on sale throughout March for $25! (Or $12.50 for one) Click here to visit The Nourished Life for more information. Use the coupon code MARCH50 for the half-off sale! And don’t worry about waiting to order until after you see if you’ve won! If you win and you’ve already ordered a copy, I’ll refund your costs!
I’m also giving away a bundle of both of her eBooks to one winner! And two of Tracey’s Gluten-Free Real Food Recipes for Kids books to two more winners for a total of 3 winners!
Love it? Pin it, please!