Except it’s actually 7 cans, and a bag. But that’s only because I despise canned peas. I went with frozen peas and carrots instead. But, feel free to sub canned back in if you like.
Eight Can Soup
Adapted from 8 Can Soup.
- 10.75 ounces tomato soup, condensed
- 10.75 ounces vegetable soup, condensed
- 15 ounces corn with juice
- 15 ounces peas and carrots
- 30 ounces vegetarian chili
- 10 ounces Rotel (tomatoes with green chiles)
- 10 ounces water
- 1/4 cup croutons (optional)
- 1/4 cup cheese, shredded (optional, vegan, if desired)
Pour all ingredients in 6-quart slow cooker and stir to combine. Heat on low for 6-8 hours. Top with croutons and cheese, if desired.
This was pretty good. And obviously super simple. I had to have the croutons and cheese on mine. Without, it was just not complete. I loved using 2 different flavors of chili, that was a super combination.
This post is shared with Real Food Wednesday, Recipes I Can’t Wait to Try, What’s Cooking Wednesday, What’s on Your Plate?, What’s on the Menu Wednesday, Let’s Do Brunch, Works for me Wednesday, Gold Star Wednesday, These Chicks Cooked, Foodie Wednesday, Cast Party Wednesday and No Whine Wednesday.