**Don’t forget to enter to win one of the beautiful back-to-school kitchen prep prizes over at my Back to School Giveaway**
Welcome to this week’s vegetarian weekly meal plan. Freeze or refrigerate these meals after your cooking day to serve throughout the week.
Today is Bug’s first day of school. Her little lunchbox is packed and she’s off to preschool. She told me she wouldn’t miss me while at school, she would be happy. And, proud to say, I didn’t cry. She also told me it would be OK, because she would come back after school. Adorable, right?
This week’s plan is gearing up for Fall. Because I’m ready. Even if the weather is not! I’m trying something new this week. Planning out my weekly meal plan to be half refrigerated and half frozen for later in the week. You can save each individual recipe to your box, via ZipList and add those to your grocery list. Or, you can wait until next week when I’ve posted all my results and versions of the recipes!
This week’s meals:
- Bake Chewy Pumpkin Granola Bars at 350 for 30-35 minutes
- Bake Pumpkin Gingerbread Blueberry Muffins at 350 for 15-20 minutes
- Prepare and freeze Mango Lassi Pops
- Prepare Nutburger patties and flash freeze
- Prepare Black Bean Falafel patties and flash freeze
- Prepare Quinoa with Artichokes, Asparagus and Kale on stovetop
- Prepare Margharita Pizza on stovetop
- Divide ingredients for Tomato Corn Kale Stir-Fry among gallon freezer bags and freeze
- Package and freeze (or refrigerate):
- Chewy Pumpkin Granola Bars
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Blueberry Muffins
- Quinoa with Artichokes, Asparagus and Kale
- Margharita Pizza
- Remove from flash freezer, package and refreeze:
- Black Bean Falafel Patties
Shared at orgjunkie.com